position: eurologos shanghai is looking f a new project manager to add to its team
location: xuhui district, shanghai
eurologos shanghai (www.eurologos-shanghai.cn) is the chinese branch of the eurologos group (www.eurologos.com), an international company with over 20 locations wldwide providing language graphic services to both multinational cpations smes. the company was first founded in brussels, home to the european union, in 1977 boasts over 30 years of experience in its field.
sht job deion
the project manager codinates projects the company receives from its clients.
the project manager is the interface between the client on the one h the companys internal external resources (i.e. translats, interpreters, graphic designers, etc.) that ute the project on the other, is responsible to ensure the smooth, punctual high-quality ution of each project.
the project manager is required to prepare offers price lists to clients, as well as assist the companys admin finance staff in the preparation of all relevant infmation pertaining to payroll, invoicing, contracts, etc.
the project manager is also required to undertake any other extradinary tasks f the successful ution of a given project.
interested applicants must have the following experience/skills:
1. bachel’s degree higher education level
2. at least 1 year of project management experience in a related service industry
3. ability to hle large ptfolio of multinational clients
4. ability to wk proactively independently
5. excellent al written chinese english
6. commitment to wk long hours to meet deadlines of deming projects
7. knowledge / experience of wking in the language graphic services field (copywriting, translation, interpreting, graphic design, illustrations, etc.) a preference, but not essential.
salary: competitive base salary + allowance + annual bonus + comprehensive benefits package.
only applications that fulfil the above criteria will be considered.
all cover letters resumes sent must be in english otherwise they too will not be considered.